Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Pincushion Swap

Judy from Judy's Fabrications and I decided to have a Pincushion Swap so I created for her this little piece which she has since received along with a little extra something below.  I think I might have rekindled in her a desire to start creating a series of new and exciting pincushions.

We shall see what awaits in the mail from Judy.  Stay tuned next week to see what the surprise might be!!!  THANK YOU JUDY in advance for putting in your time for this.

I must admit I have only one and it is a favourite but it is getting to the "almost stabbed one too many times look" so it won't hurt to be making another one or two too!  It is just amazing just how many different pincushions have been dreamed up!!!

6 comments:

  1. what a luscious pincushion. I have quite a collection, many of which I have made myself. In fact I think I might just need another one. If you want I would be happy to swap with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dian - If you love them so much I am sure I could make one for you or would you like a needlebook instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pincushion!!! I love colors.
    Thanks so much for your comment. To answer your question,yes it's Mother's Day in France

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzy I saw this pincushion on Judy's blog the other day and loved the colour combinations....great having Nancy Griffith playing she's one of my favourites too......i saw her play in london a good few years ago now !!!we obviously have kindred connections ....lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I see now how you get all those fabulous fibers. All I have is a bunch of cows that look over my fence and eat our grass. You have a rare talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment is lovely Judy - Thank you so much!
    Yes I think Angora goats over cows win the day as not only do they give you gorgeous mohair but they bond to humans as animal friends - they soon learn how to respond to their name but boy your fences have to be good and strong as they are browsers not grazers. (never find them in your garden or else!!!). Do you have cows on your own property or are they on an adjoining property!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails