Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Creating with Lace and Doilies

Creating with vintage lace and doilies
can be quite magical at times!
I have decided to add another vintage lace clutch
to my Etsy as my lace tote was starting to feel completely
alone!


I also came across a small padded box which was in need
of a little face lift!


























 This beautiful soldered charm was a gift from Marie
some time ago so I decided I would give it pride of place
 on top of this little box! 
 






 This is the new clutch which has all the overtones

of a bridal purse with many frothy layers of laces, doilies,




 satin roses and flowers with embellished
matching appliques of tiny pearls. It would
make the perfect accompaniment for a bride
or
it could be purchased as a special
keepsake either for yourself
or for a dear friend.

Both the tote and clutch are one of a kind and
more information can be found

♥♥♥
Thank you always for your kind visits
and comments
and to all
of my new followers here  - welcome to you all! 

 As we are just coming into Spring here Downunder
thought you might like to see our blossoming
Crab Apple Trees in all their glory
and the bees hovering around them are almost
deafening!!!



 



 Suzy xox

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations as always, and beautiful crab apple blooms too.

    Happy spring to you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is just stunning, like everything you make. Happy Springtime to you. Love the pink trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dearest Suzy,
    so bussy you have been, creating your magical creations again. I`m so happy for you, your arm now allowes you to cut and sew .
    I couldn`t think of a more most beautiful clutch , oh it is amazing with all the fantastic laces, and the "fat" flowers you did.I totally love it my friend.
    And so lovely is the box. with dear Marie`s charm on top , what a wonderful idea, --it looks so gorgeous Suzy.
    And YES , ofcourse I`m also in love with your amazing lace tote, -everything you create is stunning ,sweetest friend.
    I send you much love and hugs ,
    Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Very glad to see that you're back creating again - I'm sure you are delighted. Just don't overdo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Spring Flowers are gorgeous. We are Falling into Autumn and all the amazing colors it brings. You really do work magic with lace and doilies and ribbons. Lovely pieces of art. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and inspiring, as usual. But I will let you in on a secret - I hope you don't mind me saying it -I will be glad when you emerge from your 'neutral' phase and discover the wonderful world of colour again.
    Suzy, you have such a wonderful and exciting way with colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Several things:
    1. So glad to see you back. I've been checking your blog daily and was hoping by your absence that you weren't ailing again.
    2. These little projects of yours are simply divine. You've outdone yourself.
    3. Those flowering trees are absolutely stunning. Lucky you to be able to see them every day.

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Suzy, the clutch is so beautiful. I adore the neutral colours, they are so elegant and calming and all those beautiful layers and layers of lace and embellishments make me smile with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Suzy!
    I think I'll never be abble to realize that when fall arrives here, spring arrives to you!!!! LOL
    Your garden looks wonderful and I love your new creations of course!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you are back making magic with your laces and trims, Suzy! I can almost smell those blossoms......

    ReplyDelete
  11. the clutch is just stunning! glad to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! Especially like the box! My your crab apple trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your pieces are so beautiful Suzy! We area in fall and so my crab apple tree is starting to look bare and the few crab apples are beginning to fall too...I miss those lovely scented flowers in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always create such lovely things Suzy, layer upon layer of gorgeous laces and trims. They are little works of arts to treasure.925

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creations and look at. The TREES? OMG they just outdid themselves didn't they? Love seeing your garden and I know you enjoy it. oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails