Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Are You Looking for Some New Inspiration?

Hello dear friends - thank you for being here!
I have been busy in my studio
collecting and preparing
all sorts of gorgeous
fabrics, laces, doilies, silk ribbon, seam binding,
fringe trim and some lovely art images
to create more of these 
"Kits for Art Creations".


Fabrics!
Lace Fabrics!
Trims and jewellery!
(now Sold!)
 
 As I have been a collector (hoarder!!!!) of beautiful
fabrics, laces and the like for a very long time now
I've decided that they would make
an excellent starting point when collated into kits
to spark your imagination
to create something unique in your style.

 




 




 






 If blues are more your thing then there is still this one too!

 



 




You can read more about them here in my Etsy
to see what the kits contain
and
if none of these color palettes are to your taste
then
perhaps I can create a custom order especially for you!
Just email me at suziqu@tpg.com.au
 
♥♥♥♥♥ 

Wishing you all a wonderfully creative week! 
xox Suzy

11 comments:

  1. Suzy, your kits are stunning. I am amazed you can part with all those beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I'll go put one in my favs. You are so artistic and talented my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a way with putting together just the most beautiful elements for collage. Your taste is elegant and regal. June JOY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A kit from you is absolute heaven!!! I'm putting your kit together this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I would love one of your kits, but on one condition - that you come along with it so you could teach me how to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these combinations are so divine! Wish I had a Pay Pal account, as the post office doesn't service U.S. Postal money orders for New Zealand and it would be too difficult for money orders on Etsy.
    I'm sure these will go very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear Suzy,
    your kits are absolutely stunning.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dear friend, such adorable kits again, they are all 3 filled with so amazing materials - I love your taste and fine choosing of materials, -everything comes together wonderfully, it all looks exquisit!!!
    I just saw the one Liz has purchased , and it is amazingly beautiful, too.
    Sending you a hug from Bornholm, hoping your day was wonderful, and wishing you a beautiful friday dear one.
    Love,-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such an eye for gathering these kits. The colours are so well chosen and put together. The kits are all so gorgeous and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Stunning Suzy, I have to agree with Dorthe, you are a Master-ess, lol!!!, at co-ordinating such a beautifull mix of colours and texture.
    Very inspiring
    Hugz Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails